Frequently Asked Questions
What is OHS?
Optimal Health Systems (OHS) is a holistic health company that promotes multiple aspects of whole health. We base all of our formulas on proven scientific research that obey the laws of nature.
What isthe goal?
What are Douglas D. Grant’s credentials?
– B.S. Nutrition, Post Grad American College of Sports Medicine
– Founder Formulator Optimal Health Systems
– 1st Nutritionist ever hired by an NBA team
– Trainer of Doctors worldwide
What is Douglas D. Grant’s Curriculum Vitae?
Education: Bachelor of Science – American Holistic College of Nutrition, Arizona State University
Post Graduate: American College Sports Medicine (Exercise Rehab)
Personal Trainer: American Council on Exercise
– National Federation of Professional Trainers
– National Academy of Sports Sciences
– Nutritional Microscopist and Nationally Licensed Phlebotomist
– Founder of a personal fitness training facility where over 40,000 one-on-one training sessions were conducted
– Founder of international health and fitness company Optimal Health Systems, a whole food supplement company servicing over 10,000 doctors worldwide
– Owner of patented and proprietary processes for a nutritional anabolic composition is the most famous patent created by Douglas D. Grant
– Previous Board member consulting on Nutritional formulations for distinguished Naturopath Medical board (Southwest Naturopath College)
– Co-Owner and Publisher of Iron Man Magazine ( The oldest fitness magazine in the world founded in 1936)
– Program Designer/ Author of books, manuals, video, and audiotapes that promote a unique, holistic approach to health
– Creator of training and testing programs for Health Professionals ranging from nutritional bloodwork, urinalysis, and other testing systems.
– Team Nutritionist for the Phoenix Suns and the Phoenix Mercury for over a decade
– Nutritional consultant to the NBA’s San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat
– Many other teams and individual players seek Doug out for nutritional council
Formulator: Formulator of 100’s of nutritional products for many nutrition companies. Patent and proprietary formula holder.
Presenter: Keynote, guest speaker and seminar presenter for hundreds of trade expos, seminars, medical conventions, and corporate retreats
– 1993 Drug-Free World Champion in the Bench Press Achievements
– A weekly television program called “Getting fit with Doug” and 100’s of guest appearances on radio/television in the 1990s
– Judge for Natural Body Building and Fitness contests, and various other health-related shows
– Featured in Success Magazine and other magazine and full-page newspaper articles
– The previous holder of Guinness Book of World’s Record for doing 121 push-ups in 1 minute, accomplished April 18, 2001